Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care for my brass tag?
- To restore the metal, use SUPER FINE GRADE (#0000) steel wool and wipe clean with a cotton or micro fiber cloth. Don't have the supplies on hand? Click here to add a care kit to your next order. :)
- If the writing on your tag starts to fade, fill it in with black permanent marker, let it sit for 20 minutes, then rub off with rubbing alcohol on a soft (cotton or micro fiber) cloth.
When will my order arrive?
- On average, it takes 3-5 business days to create & process your handmade orders. Once dropped off at the post office, shipping times will vary depending on your location.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
- Due to the nature of our small shop, we do not accept any returns or exchanges, but please contact us if there are any issues with your order. We will do our best to make things right!
Do you sell wholesale?
- Yes! We love to see our goods on shop shelves! Contact us for more info.
Note: All tags are hand-stamped by Laurel at her home in Ventura. Please mind the handmade nature and any imperfections- slight variations may occur compared to the photos.